Graymont is committed to protection of the environment, whether through the use of our products for environmental remediation or by controlling the impact of our operations on the environment.
Many of Graymont's products are used to protect the environment, and we are actively searching for new product applications to help reduce the impact of human activity on the environment.
To minimize the impact of our operations, Graymont:
- Reduces the use of hazardous products wherever possible.
- Assures proper handling and disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Meets or exceeds environmental laws and regulations applicable in each jurisdiction where we operate.
- Identifies and prevents risks to the environment and biodiversity.
- Ensures appropriate response in the event of an environmental incident or emergency.